With 12 bachelor’s and 18 master’s degree programs, over 9,000 graduates and more than 4,000 current students, the University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien is Austria’s largest purely technical university of applied sciences.
Technical Project Leader / Researcher for the project “Safety in Intelligent Production Environments SIP4.0”.
- Technical responsibility and implementation of the research project SIP4.0
- Development and piloting of an integrated safety concept
- Supervision of the production of project reports and publications
- Didactic implementation of the integrated safety concept into the education of the University of Applied Sciences
- Supervision of student projects and degree papers
- Completed technical university degree (preferably in mechatronics, electrical engineering, electronics, automation technology or similar)
- Experience in industry and / or teaching an advantage
- Knowledge and project experience in safety (Safety & Security) in the industrial environment an advantage
- Interest in innovative concepts, methods and processes in automation / robotics and production (Industry 4.0)
- Interest in the drafting of publications and in participating in international scientific conferences
- Good social competence
- Very good knowledge of German and English
The position advertised should be taken up immediately and run throughout the project until 31.8.2020. An extension is possible.
If you are interested in a full-time position undertaking challenging and diversified work in a young and motivated team, please send your detailed letter of application by email to Frau Maria Meyer-Mölleringhof, firstname.lastname@example.org. before 17th of august 2018. Depending on qualifications the position will be remunerated at a minimum monthly salary of € 2,700.00 gross.
- Leadership of the program from the didactic, strategic, economic and scientific perspectives
- Organization and quality management of both the academic teaching as well as the contents and university didactics of the further development of the program with a view to the professional field
- Harmonizing the expectations of applicants, students and businesses
- Representing the degree program in the scientific community, networking with businesses
- Teaching as well as supervising scientific papers and internships
- Participating in internal and external interdisciplinary projects, activities and committees
- Participating in R & D projects (optional) as well as integrating the research into the teaching
- Relevant university degree
- Several years of relevant professional activity, experience in managing R & D / Industry projects and publishing
- Experience in leadership
- Proven experience in academic teaching, supervising scientific papers as well as developing courses and curricula
- Competence in university didactics, as well as experience in the application of current forms of teaching and learning
- High degree of management, leadership and social competence
- Membership of relevant, scientific committees and networks
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
If you are interested in a long-term and challenging position in a dynamic and performance-oriented environment, please send your application by email to the Human Resources Department email@example.com by 17.08.2018. The position is remunerated at a minimum annual salary of € 65,800.00.
The UAS Technikum Wien is striving to increase the number of women among the program directors and we therefore would expressly encourage women to apply.
May we point out that employment contracts at the UAS are not subject to any collective agreement. Travel costs accruing in the course of the selection procedure will not be compensated.