To apply for the Electronics and Business bachelor’s degree program, you must have a general university entrance qualification or a professional qualification in a related field. You must demonstrate general matriculation eligibility by providing one of the following documents:
- Austrian certificate of eligibility for matriculation
- Vocational matriculation exam certificate
- Certificate of eligibility for university entrance for the relevant university program
- Certificate from another country considered equivalent to one of these Austrian certificates by an international agreement or otherwise recognized; alternatively, the director of the Austrian university degree program may determine equivalence in individual cases
- Document attesting to the completion of a degree program lasting at least three years at a recognized post-secondary educational institution in Austria or another country
For further information concerning admission procedures please contact our administrative assistant.