The UASTW would like to inform you about your rights:
If you have any questions or other concerns, or you wish to exercise your rights you can reach us at email@example.com
Right to Information – Art. 15 GDPR
In accordance with the new provisions of the GDPR, you also have the right to know which data about you the UASTW is using at any time.
Please note: Privacy is very important to us, so we want to make sure that your data will only be delivered to you personally. In order for you to exercise your rights as easily as possible, in each individual case, status and accessibility is determined as to how identity can be ascertained.
Right to Correction – Art. 16 GDPR
You have the right to have incorrect or incomplete data corrected at any time. The UASTW is also committed to upholding the principle of correctness - you can, of course, have your data rectified at any time using the route familiar to you.
Right to Deletion – Art. 17 GDPR
You have the right to have your data deleted if the necessity, consent or legality of the use of your personal data is lacking. That means, if:
- You withdraw your consent, on the basis of which the UASTW uses your personal information;
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise used, or
- Your personal information is being used unlawfully.
Right to Restriction of Use – Art. 18 GDPR
Under the following conditions, you can obtain a restriction on the use of your data:
- The correctness of the personal data is denied by you (while this is being verified);
- The processing is unlawful, you reject the deletion of personal data and instead require the restriction of the use of personal data;
- Although the UASTW no longer needs to use your personal information, you need it to assert, exercise or defend your rights, or
- If you have objected to its use, as long as it is not certain that the legitimate reasons of the UASTW outweigh yours.
Right to Data Transferability – Art. 20 GDPR
You have the right to obtain from the UASTW, if technically feasible, the personal information you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, provided that such information is based on your consent or on a contract and the processing uses automated procedures.
Right of Objection – Art. 21 GDPR
You have the right to object against the use of your data if the UASTW is using your data for a legitimate interest, unless the UASTW can prove compelling legitimate grounds for use that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the use serves the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You also have the right, for reasons of your particular situation, to object to the use of your data for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes if it affects you.
You can object to the sending of newsletters, which do not serve to inform co-workers or students, at any time - a note is also to be found in each newsletter.
Right to Appeal – Art. 77 GDPR
If you believe that the use of your personal data by the UASTW violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to complain to the Austrian Data Protection Authority.
Telephone: +43 1 52 152-0