Are you interested in
- conducting joint research with colleagues?
- passing on your specialist knowledge to our students through short-term teaching?
- looking over the shoulder of our infrastructure staff?
- Gaining insights into the work of our alumni coordinator?
- finally being able to exchange ideas with your colleagues, whom you only have only known via e-mail until now?
We look forward to welcoming you to the University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien!
Please send an e-mail with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Full name
- Name of your university
- Your department/course of study
- Period of your visit
- Plans for your visit to the UAS Technikum Wien (teaching, research, job shadowing, etc.)
Here you will find further information on the procedure and registration of personnel mobility at the UAS Technikum Wien.
Tips and tricks for sustainable business trips
Sustainability and green mobility are among the most important issues of our time. In the following you will find information on how to make your stay abroad more environmentally friendly:
- Avoid air travel whenever possible.
- With good planning, travel by more environmentally friendly means of transport (train, bus, ...) is often no longer a problem.
- Take documents (such as agendas, contracts, presentations, ...) with you digitally. This saves printing costs and reduces the weight of your luggage.
- Plan journeys one after the other so that you don't have to cover distances several times.
For air travel:
- Book direct flights - A large part of the emissions are caused during take-off and landing.
- Use an airline that offsets its CO2 emissions or offers the opportunity to do so directly.
- Have your tickets ready digitally instead of printing them out.
- Make sure you have little and light luggage. The heavier the aircraft, the more CO2 emissions are generated.
- Use public transportation instead of taxis and rental cars
- Look for accommodation near the venue
- Consume regional and seasonal food and drinks
- Rely on hybrid or electric cars for car rental