OAGM & ARW 2017 joint workshop on "Vision, Automation & Robotics"
Mittwoch, 10. May 2017
- Freitag , 12. May 2017
This joint workshop in 2017 aims at bringing together Austria's computer vision and robotics communities to address emerging topics of mutual interest.
The meeting is organized by two independent groups:
- OAGM/AAPR addresses image processing, pattern recognition and computer vision
- ARW addresses vision-based control of robots and autonomous vehicles.
Whom we want to address:
- Research - Papers on academic research (officially published or "in progress")
- Students - Papers resulting from relevant master or bachelor theses
- Industry - Applications and exhibition of latest developments in robots and machine vision.
What is our aim:
- Bringing together different disciplines to strengthen future cooperation
- Discussing current topics in both or/and joint fields.
The Workshop will take place in May 10th-12th, 2017 in Vienna, Palais Eschenbach and is organized by Technical University of Vienna, AIT Austrian Institute of Technology and UAS Technikum Wien.