Collaborative robots cannot yet fulfil their full potential in industrial applications, as every modification has an impact on safety. In SAMY methods are developed to program collaborative industrial robots autonomously based on formal task descriptions. Further, the robot behavior is verified.
- Fraunhofer Austria Research Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung (Leadpartner)
- JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
- Eberle Automatische Systeme GmbH & Co KG
- HENKEL CENTRAL EASTERN EUROPE OPERATIONS GESELLSCHAFT MBH
- TDK Electronics GmbH & Co OG
- Franz Josef Mayer Gesellschaft m.b.H.
- SSI Schäfer Automation GmbH