INTERACT helps the emergence of Energy Communities as one important building block to achieve Positive Energy Districts. The overall project goal is – based on a competence network of successful PED approaches – to enable the focus regions to introduce the first worldwide Local Energy Communities and Sector Coupling based in a holistic approach.
- success-factors from a competence-network of existing PED/PEN approaches,
- stakeholder needs and motivation,
- locally availably technology and
- a holistic system architecture
the optimal organisation and structure of a Local Energy Community will be designed. By the example of two focus regions in Sweden and Austria, a roadmap is developed, where the local energy community is embedded into the whole power system in a secure, responsive and reliable way. The resulting guidelines of the INTERACT are fed back into the PED/PEN-competence network to reach a maximal dissemination impact.
- Sonnenplatz Großschönau GmbH (Projektleitung)
- Technische Universität Wien - Institut für Energiesysteme und Elektrische Antriebe (ESEA)
- LEEF Technologies s.r.o
- Tornet FasƟghetsutveckling AB
This project has received funding in the framework of the PED Programme, which is implemented by the Joint Programming Initiative Urban Europe and SET Plan Action 3.2. The project is supported by the Austrian Ministry of Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation, and Technology (BMK), Technology Agency of the Czech Republic (TAČR) and Swedish Energy Agency / Viable Cities, Sweden.