We will be happy to advise you!
We are pleased to announce that as of May 3, we will once again be available in person at our InfoCenter to answer your questions from 10 am to 4 pm.
Please note that
- consultations are only possible by appointment
- access is only possible with a negative test result
- an antigen test must have been performed no longer than 48 hours ago, a PCR test no longer than 72 hours ago
- proofs are only accepted from official test sites (test streets, pharmacies, "Alles gurgelt" etc.)
- within the building the existing protective measures (FFP2 mask, 2m distance, etc.) apply
Your team of the InfoCenter
If you have general questions regarding our study programs, our admissions counselors will be happy to answer them. You can receive information via telephone: +43 1 333 40 77-3333, Monday through Friday (10:00 am to 4:00 pm). Our counselors are also available via e-mail.