The admission process at UAS Technikum Wien
Application for a study program
The first step on the way to study is an application via the online application system of the UAS Technikum Wien:
- The entire application process is handled via a dedicated application website.
- Your data is safe there and will be treated as strictly confidential.
- A registration system makes it possible to start an application and complete it at a later date.
- Once you have entered your user data and uploaded documents, you can also access them for later applications.
Admissions process: Bachelor
The admission procedure for 2020/21 will continue online.
After you have applied via the website, the admission requirements will be checked. If these are met, you will be invited to take a placement test.
The ranking test is a multiple choice test. You will work on and solve tasks from various fields of knowledge on the computer at high school graduation level:
- Text comprehension
- Natural scientific basics
- Status of study entry and staying power
- Realistic expectations
- Motivation and learning behavior
Admissions process: Master
After you have applied via the website, the access requirements are checked.
The admission procedure consists of a subject-related written assessment test and a personal interview.
Before the beginning of the studies, a training contract is concluded between the UAS Technikum Wien and the future student. This training contract regulates the legal relationship between the student and the UAS Technikum Wien.
In addition to the course of studies or training to be completed, the duration of the training and the degree, the rights and obligations of the student and the UAS Technikum Wien are defined.
Essential duties of the student:
- Compliance with the examination and submission deadlines
- Payment of the tuition fee and the ÖH fee
- Consent to the use and disclosure of personal data, as far as it is necessary for the purpose of the study program or due to legal regulations.
- The FH Technikum Wien is essentially committed to ensuring the planning and implementation of the respective FH degree program within the standard period of study.
Further contract contents:
- Secrecy and due diligence obligations
- Copyright, rights of use and exploitation
- Termination of the training contract