The next step to study for the Innovation and Technology Management Master’s degree is to make an application via the online application system of UAS Technikum Wien:
- The entire application process is handled via a dedicated application website.
- Your data will be kept safe and strictly confidential there.
- A registration system makes it possible to start an application and complete it at a later date.
- Once user data and uploaded documents have been entered, they can also be used for later applications.
Applicants who meet the admission requirements will take part in a selection procedure which consists of an online test with questions from the fields of management, English, IT, mathematics/statistics and electrical engineering as well as a guided interview. Further information on the selection procedure will follow during the application process.
Beginners without previous technical knowledge are advised to attend the two warm-up courses “Computer Science” and “Electrical Engineering” in August or September before the degree program begins.
Contact person for questions
- If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact the degree program assistant directly.
- Do you have any questions about studying with a disability, impairment or chronic illness? Contacts and information