A European project to collect and share national experiences on mHealth and to support countries and regions in setting up large-scale mHealth programmes.
The mHealth Hub aims:
- To operationalise an mHealth Innovation Hub for integration into the national health systems in Europe.
- To serve as a focal point for expertise on mHealth in the WHO European Region.
- To assist countries in implementing mHealth strategies.
- To act as facilitator of innovation in mHealth.
- To act as an accelerator for the EU Digital Single Market.
- To produce Knowledge Tools for health systems and services on NCDs.
- To provide a code of ethics for mHealth data.
Januar 2020 bis August 2021
Life Science Engineering
Data-Driven, Smart & Secure Systems