Call for Papers
We look forward to submissions from all subject areas of biomedical engineering. The topics of the annual conference include, but are not limited to:
- Electrode arrays for preclinical research and development
- Biomedical Data Analysis and Modelling
- Medical Additive Manufacturing meets Artificial Organs
- Health Care Technology, eHealth, mHealth and Telemedicine
- Medical Devices, Sensors, Instrumentation and Rehabilitation
- Brain Computer Interfaces and Neuroprosthetics
- Medical Imaging, Biomedical Image- and Signal Processing
- Biomedical Modeling & Simulation
- Biomechanics and Tissue Engineering
- Molecular Bioengineering and Bioinformatics
- Electrophysiology and Functional Stimulation
- Big Data, AI and Predictive Methods in Biomedical Engineering
- Regulatory Affairs und Health Technology Assessment
Submission of Paper or Abstract
The format template for abstracts can be downloaded here for word.
Please submit your contribution via easychair platform here. Please use as file name the name of the first author, i.e. surname_first name.pdf.
01.06.2023 (extended to 30.6.2023 12pm)
Prizes for Young Researchers
Prizes for the best bachelor´s, master’s theses and dissertations
The ÖGBMT awards prizes for the best PhD thesis with 750 €, Master thesis with 500 € and Bachelor thesis with 250 €.
Please note that in addition to the Bachelor/Master/PhD thesis, a filled out submission form and a CV need to be submitted via email (email@example.com) with the subject “OEGBMT Prizes for Young Researchers”. The email must not exceed the size limit of 10 MB max. Deadline for submission is the
01.06.2023 (extended to 30.6.2023 12pm).
Please submit just one PDF in the following order:
- submission form (download template here)
- Bachelor/Master/PhD thesis
Stefan Schuy Prize of the ÖGBMT
The Stefan Schuy Prize of the ÖGBMT will be announced again this year. The prize is endowed with € 2.500 and is awarded for excellent, scientific work in the field of biomedical engineering:
- which was published no more than 18 months ago at the time of submission or at least has the status “in press” and
- whose first author is a full member of the Austrian Society for Biomedical Technology.
The deadline for submitting the Stefan Schuy Prize is
15.05.2023 (extended to 31.05.2023).