Publisher and Editorial Responsibility
Verein Fachhochschule Technikum Wien
T: +43 1 333 40 77-0
F: +43 1 588 39-49
Gabriele Költringer, EMBA, Mag. Florian Eckkrammer, Bakk.
- DI Dr. Kurt Hofstädter, MBA, Präsident der FH Technikum Wien
- Dr. Ulrike Baumgartner-Gabitzer, Austrian Power Grid AG
- Mag. Wilhelm Großeibl, Schrack Technik Gmbh
- Dr. Kari Kapsch, Kapsch CarrierCom AG
- DI Anton Plimon, AIT Austrian Institute of Technology
- Mag. Dr. Gerhard Riemer, Industriellenvereinigung
- The association is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to promote science in teaching and research.
- The association is dedicated to the establishment, maintenance and operation as well as the further development of university of applied sciences degree programs (§ 2 FHStG). Furthermore, the awareness of lifelong learning as well as the acceptance of the FH system in general shall be promoted among the public.
Area of Activity
UAS Technikum Wien offers technical degree programs in full-time and/or part-time form. The aim of the FH Technikum Wien is to train highly qualified technicians.
Internet presence to promote and support activities of the organization.
Für den Inhalt verantwortlich
Marketing and Communications: E-Mail
The UAS Technikum Wien makes every effort to ensure that the material contained on its website is current, complete and correct. Despite this, errors and mistakes cannot be completely ruled out. The UAS Technikum Wien does not accept liability for the relevance, accuracy or completeness of the information and material offered on its website.
Links to external websites have been chosen carefully. As they are outside the control of the UAS Technikum Wien, the UAS Technikum Wien accepts no responsibility for these sites.
Copyright and legal right of use for texts, graphics, design, und source code belong to the UAS Technikum Wien, so does the legal right for the photos. Issuing, usage and disclosure of information for not commercial reasons is enabled, as long as the content remains unchanged and the source is mentioned (Source: UAS Technikum Wien). The layout of the homepage, graphics and pictures used and the collection of individual contributions are protected by copyright.
Privacy Notice Google Analytics