The application deadline for applicants within the EU is May 31, 2023, and for applicants outside the EU* is April 30, 2023.
Applications open from September 15, 2022.
We look forward to receiving your applications!
*applies to the country in which the school or university degree was obtained
- The staff at the InfoCenter offers individual advice and will be happy to help you to get an overview of our range of degree programs.
- Available in person, by telephone, via e-mail, Whatsapp oder Signal Messenger
The following study programs have extended their application deadline until June 30, 2023 for applicants within the EU:
- Bachelor Business Informatics
- Bachelor Computer Science
- Bachelor Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor Human Factors and Sports Engineering
- Bachelor Information and Communication Systems and Services
- Bachelor Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor Mechatronics/Robotics
- Bachelor Renewable Energies
- Master AI Engineering
- Master Data Science
- Master Embedded Systems
- Master Ecotoxicology & Environmental Management
- Master Industrial Engineering & Business
- Master Information Systems Management
- Master Internet of Things & Smart Systems (only German)
- Master Innovation and Technology Management
- Master IT-Security
- Master Mechanical Engineering
- Master Medical Engineering & eHealth (English)
- Master Power Electronics
- Master Renewable Energies
- Master Robotics Engineering
- Master Software Engineering
- Master Sports Technology (English)