International Business and Engineering
Bachelor’s degree program at UAS Technikum Wien
Technology and Economy in an International Context
The program offers a balanced combination of basic knowledge in the elementary engineering disciplines (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Mechanics, Automation, Additive Manufacturing, Mechatronics & Robotics, Social Skills, Management, etc.) and in-depth knowledge e.g. in the areas of Entrepreneurial Engineering, Circular Economy & Sustainability, Business Management Simulation or Industrial Informatics in a Digital Economy. Our graduates are trained to become innovative generalists with leadership responsibility.
- Start of semester: September
- Costs per semester: € 363.36 tuition fee, € 21.20 ÖH fee
- Internship anchored in the curriculum in the 5th and 6th semester, professional experience to be proven by the end of the 5th semester
- one Bachelor thesis
- Duration: 180 ECTS-Points, 6 Semester
- Possibility for a semester abroad
These are frame times.
Industrial engineers work at the interface between technology and business. As versatilely trained technicians with economic know-how, they speak the languages of different company departments and are thus able to grasp, evaluate and solve the concerns and problems of different departments. They work, for example, as plant or production engineers, product developers, quality engineers or in management.
What Jobs and Functions Do Graduates Hold?
- Activity as an industrial and production engineer
- Management (depending on previous professional experience)
- Implementation and organization of research and design work
- Oversee construction, operation and maintenance of industrial production equipment and related production operations.
- Establish programs for the coordination of production processes
- Assessment of cost-effectiveness and safety
Industrial engineers are knowledgeable in the world of both technicians and entrepreneurs.
For a bachelor’s degree program at UAS Technikum Wien, you should have a certain technical interest and have completed the school-leaving examination. A relevant professional qualification is also considered to fulfill the admission requirements.
UAS Technikum Wien offers
- extensive use of modern didactic methods
- optimal combination of on-site teaching and online-supported self-study phases.
Students have the oppurtunity
- to organize their learning activities with a high degree of flexibility in terms of time and place,
- to learn guided by virtual learning paths and to voluntarily self-check their own learning progress,
- to study in an application- and solution-oriented manner.
Our students are prepared for independent lifelong learning in their careers.
Starting in 2022/23, internationalization will play an important role for students at UAS Technikum Wien and will become a fixed component of every curriculum. The possibilities are diverse and adapted to the different circumstances of the students: from excursions lasting several days to semesters abroad, from acting as an International Buddy for others to writing the Bachelor thesis in English. All bachelor students complete at least 5 ECTS from a wide range of measures.
News from this Program
Program Director Bachelor International Business and Engineering
(currently on leave)
Interim Program Director Bachelor International Business and Engineering
Administrative Assistant International Business and Engineering
The next step to study International Business and Engineering is to apply via our online application system:
- The entire application process is handled via a dedicated application website.
- Your data is stored securely and is being treated with strict confidentiality.
- A registration system makes it possible to start an application and complete it at a later point in time.
- Once you have entered your user data and uploaded documents, you can also use them for subsequent applications.