Bachelor’s degree program at UAS Technikum Wien
Application deadline: May 31, 2023, for applications from Non-EU states: April 30, 2023.
Designing the Digital Working World
The core task of business informatics is to mediate between people, organization and IT – the bachelor’s degree program is the training for this central bridging function. As an independent discipline, business informatics fulfills special tasks in companies and society. While “pure” computer science focuses on programming systems, business informatics examines how these systems must be designed in order to meet the requirements in the company. Graduates support people with IT systems, they are designers of the digital working world. This degree program creates the necessary knowledge for one of the most exciting tasks in modern business: digital transformation.
Selectable through specializations in the 4th and 5th semesters.
- Optional Full-time or Part-time
- Start of semester: September
- Costs per semester: € 363.36 tuition fee, € 22.70 ÖH fee
- Work placement in the 6th semester
- a Bachelor thesis
- Duration: 180 ECTS-Points, 6 Semester
- Possibility for a semester abroad
With their ability to think outside the box, business IT specialists are in great demand on the job market.
- They are used in various sectors such as IT services, management consulting, finance and industry.
- For example, you work as a system consultant, IT coordinator, in development or as a project manager in a company.
- Typical tasks include mediation between customers, departments and developers as well as software conception, planning and implementation in the business environment.
that encompass both technical and organizational measures.
For a bachelor’s degree program at UAS Technikum Wien, you should have a certain technical interest and have completed the school-leaving examination. A relevant professional qualification is also considered to fulfill the admission requirements.
UAS Technikum Wien offers
- extensive use of modern didactic methods
- optimal combination of on-site teaching and online-supported self-study phases.
Students have the oppurtunity
- to organize their learning activities with a high degree of flexibility in terms of time and place,
- to learn guided by virtual learning paths and to voluntarily self-check their own learning progress,
- to study in an application- and solution-oriented manner.
Our students are prepared for independent lifelong learning in their careers.
Starting in 2022/23, internationalization will play an important role for students at UAS Technikum Wien and will become a fixed component of every curriculum. The possibilities are diverse and adapted to the different circumstances of the students: from excursions lasting several days to semesters abroad, from acting as an International Buddy for others to writing the Bachelor thesis in English. All bachelor students complete at least 5 ECTS from a wide range of measures.
News from this Program
Program Director Bachelor Business Informatics
Program Director Master Data Science
The next step to study Business Informatics is to apply via our online application system:
- The entire application process is handled via a dedicated application website.
- Your data is stored securely and is being treated with strict confidentiality.
- A registration system makes it possible to start an application and complete it at a later point in time.
- Once you have entered your user data and uploaded documents, you can also use them for subsequent applications.