Master´s degree program at UAS Technikum Wien
Software Engineering of the Highest Quality
The program imparts important, up-to-date competencies and skills in the field of software engineering. Particular attention is paid to scientific fundamentals and to the special professional requirements that are placed on our graduates by the job market. In this degree program, you will acquire exactly the skills you need to develop high-quality software that makes users happy
Students Learn to:
- Analyze and evaluate requirements for existing or new software applications and operating systems.
- User Experience Engineering to design, develop and test user-friendly software solutions.
- Specify, develop, implement, deploy, maintain and evolve complex software architectures and systems.
- Evaluate, compare, plan, design, implement and develop IT applications.
- Plan, design and execute software tests.
- analyze, design, develop, implement and test modern, user-friendly operating concepts and user interfaces
- Identify, analyze and model complex issues and processes (of customers).
- Participate in or lead and supervise IT projects.
- Start of semester: Beginning of September
- Duration: 120 ECTS credits, 4 semesters
- Degree: Master of Science (MSc)
- Mode: Part-time, german
- Costs per semester: € 363.36 tuition fee, € 20.70 ÖH fee
- Possibility for a semester abroad
Master’s degree programs build on a completed bachelor’s degree program and allow students to specialize or focus on topics in more detail or to expand their existing expertise.
You must meet subject-matter requirements to be admitted to the Software Engineering master’s degree program. Prerequisites include a bachelor’s degree from a UAS in a relevant subject matter or an equivalent degree from a recognized post-secondary educational institution (at least 180 ECTS credits) in Austria or another country.
If basic equivalence has been established except for a few missing prerequisites, the program director can require students to take exams to establish full equivalence. These exams are taken during the master’s program.
Program Director Master Software Engineering
Degree Course Director Business Analytics
Administrative Assistant Master Software Engineering
The next step to study Master Software Engineering is to apply via our online application system:
- The entire application process is handled via a dedicated application website.
- Your data is stored securely and is being treated with strict confidentiality.
- A registration system makes it possible to start an application and complete it at a later point in time.
- Once you have entered your user data and uploaded documents, you can also use them for subsequent applications.