Outgoing Teachers & Staff
Permanent staff, whether teaching or administrative, have the opportunity to apply for Erasmus+ grants for a period abroad for teaching or training purposes. This not only enables the range of courses offered at partner universities to be expanded, but also enables staff mobility to form, promote and expand relationships with foreign universities. In addition, they contribute to personal development as they strengthen intercultural understanding, flexibility and one's own willingness to learn and thus represent an interface between personal and professional development.
A stay abroad for teaching purposes can take place at any Erasmus+ partner institution of the UAS Technikum Wien, and further education trips also at all other universities with Erasmus Charter. Information on our partner universities can be found here and in the CIS.
Click here to find out more about the procedure, requirements and funding.
The mobility offer is aimed at:
- employees of the UAS Technikum Wien who are in an employment relationship and hold the citizenship of an EU, EEA or associated state, are recognised as refugees or are recognised as permanently resident in Austria at the time the mobility measure commences, or
- external lecturers (teaching assignment at the UAS Technikum Wien)
Checklist Personnel Mobility
- Informal registration at the International Office by e-mail: email@example.com
- Consultation with the superior, glzt. Coordination with partner university (period, programme, etc.)
- Submission of Business Trip Request to Rectorat/CEO
- MOBILITY AGREEMENT signed by the partner university and the IO
- Signed GRANT AGREEMENT provided by IO
- CONFIRMATION of the stay to be filled in by the partner university
- Fill in the EU questionnaire
- Transmit confirmation of stay to the IO
- Transfer Business Trip Accounting to the IO